Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Moss centerpieces

There is a long list of things I obsess over (such as glass jars, baskets and cubbies for storing things, pretty soaps and candles, carpets and textiles, lovely wrapping paper and ribbons, and succulents, to name a few...). But now I have a new addition to the list: moss. Weird, huh? But seeing it used in arrangements like these makes me want to run out and buy a truckload of it.






Images from Viva Terra, Country Living, Pottery Barn, and French Pedestals and Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to use moss like that, but now I'm going to have to go digging out in the woods in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012