Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My wedding: Part III

I love looking at the photos of our friends. And I love all the colors of their dresses. I told them to pick their own dress, anything they wanted, as long as it fell somewhere in my color scheme and was something they were certain they would wear again. One bridesmaid even got lucky enough to use her bridesmaid dress from the wedding of another friend. Score!

melissa_justin0232_r

For the guys, we rented the suits and then I matched their ties with the color of the dresses.

melissa_justin0237_r

I think they all looked great.

melissa_justin0240_r

And this right here is one of my favorite photos. I never did hear what prompted such a laugh from them as they walked up the aisle. I'll have to remember to ask.

melissa_justin0239_r

This is another one of my favorites.

melissa_justin0243_r

And the kids... Oh my.

melissa_justin0257_r

Cute as a bug's ear.

melissa_justin0251_r

Maybe even cuter than that!

melissa_justin0254_r

melissa_justin0261_r

melissa_justin0245_r

melissa_justin0246_r

All photos by Vladimir Chaloupka.

2 comments:

  1. Great memories from that week! You made a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary to you and the hubbie!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012