Thursday, September 10, 2009

Biggs & Featherbelle

I'm in Baltimore for a friend's wedding on Saturday. Today I went shopping with another friend in the area known as Hampden. We visited one of the neatest stores I've seen in a long time (it's the exact one I picture in my mind when I imagine opening my own brick-and-mortar shop!). I bet we spent 2 hours at Red Tree, browsing through their amazing collection of furnishings, bath and body products, and paper goods. If you're ever in Baltimore, be sure to stop in and see them at 921 W. 36th Street. You won't be disappointed!

My purchase today was a gift set of "Beach Bar" scented soap, bath salts and lip balm by Biggs & Featherbelle, a Baltimore company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012