Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sadie and her binkie, part 2

I just realized this morning how much Sadie is like the characters from the Peanuts cartoon by Charles M. Schulz.

Lately, she's been a lot like Pig Pen. This girl has some serious funk on her. I took her swimming a few weeks ago while it was still warm out and I washed her collar, but the funk is slowly coming back. The husband finally made me throw away her old bed because it smelled so bad (and couldn't be washed because her sister Lucy ate too many holes in it). I swear that she leaves a trail of stink behind her.



So I got her a new bed, and while I was out I also got her a new binkie with paw prints on it. She loves it as much as her old binkie, which I just realized makes her a lot like Linus.



The other day I finally got some video of her lovin' on her new binkie. You'll notice around 17 seconds into the video that even though she's lovin' on the binkie, she is the ever vigilent guard dog!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, she is precious!!! i seriously want to snuggle with her! The binkie reminds me sooooo much of Wiener DOg. :) hugs to the binkie lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! She's very snuggable. And I could sit there for hours watching her with the binkie.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012