Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Great white gift wrap

I feel like I've been MIA from blogland for ages. I'm catching up on posts in my google reader, and I've saved so many pretty images to my inspiration folder.

What really caught my eye in today's posts are these ideas for some simple but gorgeous gift wrapping by Grey Likes Weddings featured on Style Me Pretty. Each year I pick a main color for my holiday gifts. This year is red, but I think next year I might just go with this white, cream, and beige palette. I love it, and I especially love that I can buy all the pieces in bulk and be able to use them for gifts throughout the year, with just some small tweaks to make them occasion-specific.











You can find the DIY tutorial for all these lovelies right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012