Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lamb and piglet

All you animal lovers out there, here's your chance to score one of Sharon Montrose's AMAZING animal prints at a spectacular price!

Find out how to purchase one (if there are any left) at her blog.



I almost (almost!) bought one of each for myself, but I actually had a bit of self control. I'm eyeing up some of the smaller prints in her Etsy shop for our guest room, and I also have my eye on some of her limited edition prints in her other shop (I love all of them but the macaw is spectacular!!). So instead I bought the lamb for a friend of mine. (If you're a friend of mine who raises lambs and you just read this post, please forget I said anything!)

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012