Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Annoyed

Sadie is annoyed this morning.

She's annoyed because we haven't gone for our walk at the park yet because I had to finish up a work project by 10 in the morning (for a client I affectionately refer to as my "brain tumor" because her writing is so, SO bad that it physically makes my brain hurt).

How do I know that Sadie is annoyed?

First, she sat on the side of me, under the window, with her grubby little body leaning up against the wall. She avoided all eye contact but continued to shift her weight and lift up alternating front paws, just so I would know that she was there.

IMG_8128

Then she pretended that she didn't care that we weren't on our walk, because she's just sooo interested at looking at something right now. I guess I'm not supposed to realize that she is just staring blankly at the side of the guest bed.

IMG_8125

Then she stared at one of her many beds in the house that I keep behind my desk chair. I believe at this point I heard at least one very dramatic sigh.

IMG_8130

Then she slowly lowered herself onto her bed, grumbling the whole time about how she was sure that her buddies Gator, Abby, and the Other Sadie were already at the park playing without her.

IMG_8135

Finally realizing that the drama wasn't getting her anywhere, she perked up her ears and gave me the first bit of eye contact in the last 10 minutes and asked, "Are you done with that blog post yet?"

IMG_8131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012