Monday, September 13, 2010

Bambi's brother

While at Black Canyon National Park the other weekend, the husband and I drove down to the bottom of the canyon to see the Gunnison river up close and personal.

On our way back, a young deer crossed the road, heading toward the river for a drink. We pulled over and I got out with my camera and got these photos of the fella with his friend, who were rather unafraid of me. In fact, one of them came walking up the hill straight toward me! Too bad my camera wouldn't focus a little better... The hung out by the river for a bit before slowly making their way across the road and back into the trees.

IMG_8566_r

IMG_8567_r

IMG_8572_r

IMG_8574_r

IMG_8575_r

IMG_8576_r

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012