Friday, March 2, 2012

Another day

Today is like most days around here. Playing with Lachlan, trying to get Lachlan to eat something, and packing orders. Things are busy around here. I spend all of Lachlan's nap time and many hours every evening after he goes to bed packing orders and packaging items for sale. I keep thinking I'm getting ahead but then a whole new batch of goodies arrives on my doorstep (thank you, Mr. UPS!) and I'm back to square one. But I'm not complaining! I'm thrilled that there are people out there who enjoy nice stationery and pretty packaging supplies as much as I do. :D

Here are the last four packages that I sent out today. One to Virginia, one to California, one to Australia, and one to Denmark. Every day I do the packages in a different color, and today's color was blue.

Off to Australia

Heading to Virginia

Package off to sunny California

Package to Denmark

The weekend is supposed to be amazing (63 degrees on Sunday!) so I think we might take Lachlan out for a weekend adventure somewhere. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great weekend! Nobody does packaging as beautiful as you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012