Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mother's day card

Mom, if you're reading this, stop reading it right now.

A big thank you to Kristen over at Paper Crave for featuring my letterpress mother's day card!

I picked this quote by Abraham Lincoln for this year's card specifically for my mom. She's awesome, and I hope I've turned out to be even half the awesome lady she is! I also love this quote for a card because it can be used for so many different occasions--weddings, graduations, etc.--when you want to thank your mom for the role she played in making you who you are.



If you need one for your awesome mom, you can get one right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012