Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Monday

Happy Monday, everyone. I realized over the weekend that it's been a long time since I've been here. Gigi just finished her third week working here, and although she is doing a lot of stuff I used to do, I find that it just gives me more time to do all the other things I haven't been able to do, and not necessarily more "free" time for blogging and whatnot. Although I did manage to spend several nights catching up on old Fringe episodes and even watching a rented movie with the husband, as well as TWO different outings this weekend with the family, which is nearly unheard of lately.

One of the things I have gotten back to is some more printing. I'm working on some things for Christmas, but also a new line of boxes and packaging for party/wedding/shower favors. I'll have both generic stocked items as well as the ability to customize them for the event. I'll have several colors available, including white ink on kraft. I printed that combo yesterday and am in love with how it turned out. I'll post some photos of all those things soon.

In other printing news, here are some cute two-color invitations I did for a farm-themed birthday party for a 4-year-old. I love the little pink pig.

Cute 2-color #letterpress invitations for a farm-themed #birthdayparty

And totally not related to printing, here's one of my favorite new photos of Lachlan and his best friend during one of our afternoon trips to the park.

Afternoon stroll at park. I love #fall

I can't remember what he was pointing at, but you can probably tell from the photo that he was in a hurry to get to it! I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012