Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Terrariums

These dreary winter days make me wish for the green days of summer. I have a lot of hens and chicks (Sempervivum) left over from several projects for my wedding this past summer, and I'm thinking of using them to make a terrarium for the house. Here are some great terrariums I found online.

I love that this one from here uses part of a glass light fixture.



This one uses mason jars and some really cool rocks:


I love the glass globes and the color of the plants used in this one:


And I love the stacked rocks and use of jars from around the house in this one:


I'm heading to my parents' house in New Mexico for a few days, and I hope to work on my terrarium while I'm there. I'll report back on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012