Monday, December 29, 2008

Myra Copus ornaments


While I was in graduate school in West Virginia I had the great fortune to meet my friend Kelly--she loves crafts and handwork items as much as I do!

Kelly has the ability to find the most amazing items at art and craft fairs and local shops. My Christmas present from her for several years in a row was a gorgeous handpainted ornament by Myra Copus. I grew up riding and showing horses, so each year Kelly picked an ornament with a horse on it. The snow on the ground today made me think of this ornament--it's one of my favorites.

Myra lives in Annapolis, MD, and I imagine that you can find her work at art and craft fairs or at local shops if you live in the area. Otherwise, you can check out her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012