Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3/50 Project

This is a great idea I found via Simple + Pretty.

It's the 3/50 project: Spend $50 per month (total) in three different independently owned stores in your local area. What a great way to help our small businesses in these crazy economic times.

Find out more at the 3/50 project website.


My first stop will probably be at Enstrom's, the makers of The World's Best Almond Toffee. (Hands down.) My second stop will probably be at one of the locally owned garden centers. Or, maybe I'll skip the toffee this month and visit three of our locally owned garden centers. Oh, how I love buying flowers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012