Monday, April 27, 2009

Hanging succulents

Many weeks ago I spotted this hanging succulent garden in a post on Remodelista.


And I went silly over it.


Over the weekend I was catching up on my blogs and I saw them again, this time in a feature over at Design Sponge.


These are all the creations of Flora Grubb Gardens in San Francisco. And I think this woman is a genius.

She also makes wreaths of succulents.


I love the wreaths.


Like these from Martha Stewart Living and Viva Terra (which can be purchased for about $100).

1 comment:

  1. OOoh Great post...I've been noticing those walls of suculents too. I dunno, though. I bet I could kill them in a week. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012