Monday, July 20, 2009

My 3/50 Project: June

I went a little crazy with my 3/50 Project in May, so in June I toned it down a bit and just bought these items at our local antique mall.

I've been on a mission to collect old and interesting wood boxes, so I added these to my collection. I especially like the one with the leather strap handle.

3-50 June 02

And I finally started working on getting some glass floats. I don't think they're antiques (the "Made in Taiwan" sticker on one was a pretty good hint), but I still love the colors and sizes.

glass floats

My final purchase was a cute 1/2 pint old milk bottle. In certain light it has a faint yellow tint to the glass. It's the perfect size for holding a small bunch of my wild sweet peas!

Box and vase_r

So, how's your 3/50 Project going?

And thanks to everyone for all your nice comments on my wedding photos last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012