Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! How will you be celebrating today?

I wish I was going to be at my house so that I could make my table look like this gorgeous creation by 100 Layer Cake.



Instead, we'll be going to Santa Fe to my cousin's place. It will be nice to sit back and just stuff my face with turkey and cranberries!

In case you decide to do any online shopping over the long weekend, I wanted to let you know that my Etsy store is finally open again. I still have to post a lot of goods on there, but at least it is alive and kicking again!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh The best to you, dear friend...and I will be paying you an ETSY visit...Fo sho!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012