Monday, December 14, 2009

Craft show adventures

Happy Monday to you all! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts last week, including the photos I promised of the thank you card color options and the other special treats that will be included in the winners' package.

You see, I decided (rather late in the game) to do my first ever craft show this past Friday and Saturday. So I spent all of last week printing like a crazy lady!

I wasn't sure what to expect for my items, given that the craft show was in a rather rural and predominantly farming/ranching community about 1.5 hours from my house. But, I had some success (much more than I anticipated), I learned a lot about what does and doesn't sell for this type of crowd, and best of all is that my two most recent printing projects (I'll show them to you tomorrow) were the two most popular! I also talked with several people who are interested in having me do some custom work for them, so overall I was pretty happy with how things went. Now I'm trying to recover and get caught up on everything I let slide for the last two weeks!

Here are some photos of my little booth. I wasn't sure what the space would be like, so I tried to keep it pretty simple. I'll work on having a more elaborate display if I decide to do this again.

Montrose Craft Show 001

Montrose Craft Show 003

I'll be back later today with the week 7 giveaway winners and a special announcement!

1 comment:

  1. Your table/presentation looks beautiful! Congratulations on your successes, however small. These ventures are always learning experiences to my way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012