Thursday, December 17, 2009

New to follow

I'm already behind on all the blogs I follow, and now I've come across several more to add to my list!

First up is mossière, a photo blog of pure eye candy (in a style that is right up my alley!) by Alyson from Unruly Things. She has a growing collection of gorgeous photos in what she calls her scrapbook for scientific/industrial inspiration, including these great pics.










And then Times Online (from the UK) had to go and publish a list of the 50 best design blogs in the world. Many of those listed are already at home in my google reader, but there are so many new ones I'll have to check out. If you're looking for some new/fun/inspiring blogs to follow, here's a good list to start with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes....JUST what I need...MORE blogs to follow! Hee! Can I have a few more than just 24 hours in a day...purty please?!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012