Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pegboard

Back when the girls were small, they lived in a cardboard box in our bathroom. They quickly outgrew that, but their chicken house wasn't ready, so the husband bought a 4x8 piece of pegboard from Home Depot for about $6, cut it into four pieces, and wired the ends together to form a temporary chicken coop in our workshop.

Now that the girls have moved into their luxurious accomodations, I have four pieces of pegboard that need a new home. I'm thinking of sprucing them up with some paint and hanging them on this long wall in the studio, between the top of the base cabinets and some upper shelves I plan to install.

New letterpress studio

I've been searching through Google images looking for ideas and inspiration, and here are a few of my favorites (shame on me for not saving their original link!). Have any of you used pegboard to organize your stuff? I'd love to see what others have done!

ss_101014779_thumb[2]

ss_100091212_thumb[2]

Pegboard organization

toolzinebill

And in the world of freaky coincidences, I see that someone else has this same idea today! I guess printers' minds think alike. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your space! I wish I had the problem of trying to decide what organization system to set up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012