Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bumbo the baby seat

This is one of the best baby products I've discovered. It's a "Bumbo baby seat" and although he has little to compare it to, Lachlan thinks it is the best thing ever!

He is happiest when he is sitting upright across from you so that he can see your face. Sometimes I'm able to sit down with him while he's in his bouncy chair, but quite often I need to be on the computer or in the kitchen or my studio doing something. Now he can sit in this chair and we can make googly eyes at each other. He'll be happy and I can start getting more things done!

I had never heard of them before, but I saw one in a photo of my friend's kids. I tracked it down online and it arrived yesterday. If you need a gift for someone's baby, I'd recommend it!



3 comments:

  1. That is one adorably happy looking baby! Thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Noelle! He is definitely happy (especially if he sleeps well at night), and he is pretty adorable. But then again, I'm his mom so I'm obligated to think that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a super invention! Making eye contact is the best. I remember Youngest went through a phase of stroller anxiety as he couldn't see who was pushing him... can't blame him actually... it must be a weird sensation to be zooming along with no apparent (or make that 'parent') control, eh?!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012