Friday, August 26, 2011

Letterpress animal note cards on sale

For the past few months I've been working on streamlining some of my existing letterpress cards so that I can make room for some new things.

Probably the most popular thing I offer is the animal note cards in sets that include farm, woodland, African, and Australian animals. I also have a huge selection of dog breeds, and I was printing these cards in six different colors. It was difficult to keep so many different cards in so many colors in stock all the time, and the degree of difficulty increased exponentially once Lachlan was born. On top of that, the company that supplies my envelopes--which are the basis for my ink colors--discontinued one of my favorite colors and introduced a fun new color.

So I made the painful decision to discontinue all of the dog breeds and all but the four most popular animals for the other sets of cards. Because I have a lot of these cards already printed and in stock, they're currently on sale in the shop in sets of 3 for $6 (down from $7.50). If you ever wanted to get some animal note cards, here's a great opportunity. Once they're gone, they're gone forever except for custom orders of large quantities. In a few cases, the animal will be kept in the new sets but will be printed in a different color.

Here are just a few of the animals on sale now. You can see all of them in the shop here.




In other news, my Etsy shop now has a Facebook page! Feel free to drop by to say hello and find out about some great discounts and offers!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I just posted something on your facebook page. I hope that you get lots of new customers and make a fantastic living from it! I also shared it on my page ... so everyone I know can order. ...Maybe others reading this blog will want to do the same. The quality of the cards and prompt service are exceptional!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012