Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Calm...

I interrupt this moment of extreme computer frustration to show you these calming photos of some of my roses.

IMG_1453

IMG_1472

IMG_1471

IMG_1473

After waiting 3 weeks for them to even look at my computer, they decided it was a bad motherboard and sent it back to HP to fix. HP decided it was the hard drive and replaced it. Good thing I had backed up my files! I got it back and discovered that HP put on a different operating system than I had on it before (32 bit instead of 64 bit), and after hours and hours of trying to reinstall the correct operating system, I just gave up. Now I'm trying to reload all of my software and get all of my files transferred back to the computer, not to mention trying to redo all the customization I did before. Argh, argh, argh! Time to go smell the roses again.

1 comment:

  1. Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!
    Thank goodness for those beautiful roses.
    I especially like salmon roses (and dahlias), and yours look like they're worth the time to smell.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012