Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mental health day #2

I took another mental health day recently. Actually, it was more of a "restoring Sadie's sanity" day than anything. Poor thing, she's been neglected by me and terrorized by Lachlan lately. Even though there is snow in the mountains (I know! Isn't it crazy?), it's still pretty warm down here in our valley.

So the other day Lachlan and I took Sadie to an awesome little area of the river about a mile from our house. She will swim and chase sticks all day long if I let her. She came home and slept quite soundly for the rest of the afternoon in my room, safely behind the door so that Lachlan couldn't crawl into bed with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012