Friday, December 2, 2011

Packages

It's been a busy few weeks for the packaging department of my Etsy shops. My new packaging supply shop has been particularly busy recently between the Heartsy deal and everyone gearing up to wrap Christmas/holiday presents. I've had almost 140 orders -- most of them for multiple items -- since the beginning of November! Let's just say that because of my twice-daily visits to the post office to drop off packages, Lachlan and I are on a first-name basis with all of the people who work there.

Speaking of packages, I just picked up this one at the post office this morning. It's from an Etsy seller in Lithuania. I can't show you what's inside because most of them are Christmas presents (I'll show them to you once they get to their new homes!), but I thought the package was so neat. It's great to get mail any day, especially a package of goodies, but it's extra special when you know it's traveled so far to get to you. And I love seeing how postal services in other countries label and stamp their mail.





This week has been really hectic and I'm feeling exhausted and Lachlan and Sadie are feeling neglected, so I'll be taking the afternoon off to sip hot chocolate (they say it's going to start snowing any minute) and finally put my own wrapping supplies to good use as I get busy with all the Christmas presents that are stacked up in my closet!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's amazing!
    Think of all of the people around the world that helped that package get moving...
    ...joy to the world!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012