Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In the works

For those of you who read this blog directly on the website, you may have noticed that there is (FINALLY!) a new look around here. Ages ago I removed the old template with plans to immediately replace it. I think that was more than a year ago... I finally got tired of looking at it on my list of things to do, so I had the very wonderful Kayla of Rockaboo install this lovely new template for me.

This change is just the first of many, many, many new things in the works right now. One change that you may have already noticed is that there is now an "about me" page, which you can access at the top of the blog. And you may notice at the top right of the page the social media links, including twitter. Yes! I am finally on twitter as of about midnight last night. :) If any of you out there in blogland are on twitter, too, let me know.

 You may also notice that there are new pages for my two Etsy shops, Paper Ink Press and Paper and Present. But there's something else that's new up there... I had hoped to have it ready last fall, then early this year. Now I have so much going on that I'm hoping to have it ready by the end of April. Until then, here's a little sneak peak:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Congrats! I'm definitely curious about your newest endeavor...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012