Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Shop swap: Faye and Co.

I recently participated in a Shop Swap that was organized by Danni over at Oh, Hello Friend. I was paired with Diane from Faye and Co. The idea was to send each other goodies from our own shops. Diane's favorite colors are black and white with a bit of red, so I sent her an assortment of my packaging goodies in those colors.

In exchange, I received this lovely package from Diane. That little Faye and Co. pencil is the cutest little thing! I loved everything in my package--2 notebooks, 3 cards, an assortment of stickers, a little rubber stamp (that fits right on the tip of your pencil, clever!), paper lips and a moustache on sticks, and a lovely zipper bag lined in the prettiest fabric. What an awesome collection of goodies!

I of course loved how everything was packaged in layers with kraft paper and twine. A woman after my own heart! :)

Faye and Co shop swap (1)

Isn't that tiny pencil adorable? And the letterpress printed tag rocks, of course. :)

Faye and Co shop swap (2)

Although everything is lovely, this is probably my favorite thing of the package: A small green notebook with my name hand drawn by Diane. I love it!!

Faye and Co shop swap (3)

I love the phrase on Diane's card: Goods as Unique as You Are. If you need some unique goods (these would make awesome gifts!), please visit Diane at her online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012