Monday, September 10, 2012

All in a day's work

We're starting to see progress over at the new house. After spending all of last week clearing the monster weeds out of the backyard and trying to get estimates for new siding/stucco and a new roof (and being stood up by FIVE different contractors!), Capable Guy started gutting the kitchen today.

This morning:


This afternoon:


Progress is good. I'm also making progress, at least a tiny bit, in regaining control of my life. I am working out the final details needed to hire someone to help me with the shop. Like really hire someone to really help me (not just sucking up to Lachlan's babysitter to help out every now and then). We're still working out the details, but I think she'll start in 1-2 weeks. I'm SO excited about the thought of having my area be more organized and more productive, spending more time with Lachlan without watching the orders pile up, and maybe even getting back to printing regularly again. Yeehaw!

1 comment:

  1. He's a keeper! Fingers crossed you'll soon have a dream helper in the shop too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012