Monday, September 3, 2012

Projects in the works

I've been working on several new things lately that I hope to add to the shop soon.

One new item is a little gift basket set of a stained berry basket, a piece of jute twine, and a stained gift tag (in the same or coordinating color). They are the perfect size for homemade treats and small gifts, and I plan to offer them as a single basket so people don't have to buy a large set. I'm working on building up my inventory of several different colors, and hope to have them in the shop soon.

New berry basket gift sets!
And I spent my time this weekend (and tonight!) working on several new stain colors and these new handmade tags to go in a special edition holiday packaging kit. And the reason this kit is a special edition is because it was created specifically in response to a request by a big (BIG!!) magazine for possible inclusion in their December feature on giftwrap and packaging.
Making some tags to go with a special edition packaging kit.
I've made it through the first round of editors and then had to tweak a few of the colors and contents at the request of the photography department so that it would work better with the colors of the other items they're considering. I don't want to say too much right now in case I don't make the final cut, but let's just say that if I do make the final cut, this feature will be huge, huge, HUGE! Please keep your fingers crossed for me! :D

2 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed ;-)
    Those baskets are so sweet!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012