Friday, September 28, 2012

Open concept

Yesterday we officially achieved the open concept I'm going for in the new house by removing the wall separating the living room and kitchen. I'm a bit bummed that we'll have to put a post right at the end of the countertop to support the two headers. It was just too long of a span for a single header. I also finished the design of the kitchen cabinets yesterday (Oh my gosh, it's going to be awesome!!), so will be placing an order for them soon.

IMG_0101
The bathrooms are mostly framed in, so things are moving right along now. Yesterday I also spent some time picking the tile for the two main bathrooms and I think I finally found some things I like. Weeee!
IMG_0102

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012