Monday, October 4, 2010

That looks familiar!

On Friday night I was flipping through my latest issue of Sunset Magazine and I almost fell off my chair when I saw this picture in an article about the Grand Valley of Colorado--Palisade, Grand Junction, and Fruita.

This picture shows where I live! In the middle third of the picture on the far right of the photo you can see a clump of trees. Those are our neighbor's trees, and our house is just to the right of it. I hate to brag, but isn't my neighborhood just gorgeous? :]

grand-valley-vineyard-1010-l

People have commented in the past about the cliffs behind our house that are visible in some of the photos that I post. Those cliffs belong to the giant palisade beautifully captured in this photo!

The article went on to describe some of the highlights of the tiny town of Palisade, including a nice little shout out for the Red Rose Cafe, our favorite mom-and-pop (and son) restaurant in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012