Friday, November 19, 2010

Nathaniel's calling cards

Happy Friday everyone!

I thought I'd show you one more of my recent printing projects. A friend of mine has a 2.5-year-old son, and he's at the age where he's starting to get invited to parties and play dates with other kids. So I offered to print her some "calling cards" so that she can easily exchange her contact information with other parents.

I had a lot of fun with these cards, and I love that his parents are listed as his "booking agents." :)

Nathaniel's calling cards

Nathaniel is really interested in planets and the solar system right now, so I printed two sets of cards: one with a cute rocket ship and one with an image of Saturn. And because he's a mature toddler now, he prefers to go by "Nate" rather than Nathaniel.

Nathaniel's calling cards

I printed these cards several days ago but just got around to trimming them last night. They'll be in the mail next week and off to their new home in Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012