Friday, November 26, 2010

Signed, sealed and (ready to be) delivered

There they are, our 2010 Christmas cards, signed, stuffed with the Christmas letter, sealed, addressed, stamped, and ready to go. This photo was taken at 1:00 PM mountain time on November 24, 2010, two whole days before my goal of finishing this project. Yeah, baby! One more project cleared out of the nest.

2010 Christmas cards

They'll be going out in the mail on November 29. I hope the recipients enjoy them.

And can I just say how much I love the new holiday forever stamps this year? The stamps with the blue juniper berries look just gorgeous on my light blue envelopes! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good on ya! I am a slug when it comes to cards! I think I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012