Thursday, December 9, 2010

Printing in turquoise

I've spent the last two days in my studio completing the last few BG (Before Goober) printing projects. As of today, my printing apron is officially hung up until after Goober arrives and I am able to print again without the use of the acrobatic techniques required to work the press while 37 weeks pregnant! :)

Here are a few of the items I printed yesterday in an awesome new turquoise ink color on 118lb cotton paper.

Does this little guy look familiar?

Bird on birch branch_closeup_e

He first appeared in my Christmas card this year and some coordinating gift tags. I tweaked him a bit and reprinted him in this color to give as gifts to the women in the husband's office. I printed some extras, which are now available for sale in my shop in case anybody needs some to call their own.

Bird on birch branch

I also printed a few more sets of personalized note cards for Christmas gifts.

Anne Smith

M Tinsley1

Meredith lucked out and is getting lined envelopes to go with her cards.

M Tinsley2

I also printed some samples of a new wedding invitation design, which I'll show you next week after I finish trimming it.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I hope you'll offer the personalized cards in your shop - once your apron is back on, that is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012