Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Katherine and Wes

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! The husband had three days off so he got to spend lots of quality time with Lachlan while I spent lots of quality time with my press!

First up was a set of 200 personalized ornament cards for Katherine and Wes. Kat picked a pretty ornament and the navy blue ink color I call blueberry. I'll be packing them up and sending them to their new home later today.

Katherine and Wes Urquhart (1)

Katherine and Wes Urquhart (3)

2 comments:

  1. Ah, to do what you love...
    Awesome! The gift of time is valuable; your hubby is a dear!
    Is the classy ornament based on Victorian style? It has elements of the traditional Hawaiian quilt - applique fabric is folded and cut snowflake-style, and the design usually has to do with the local plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz. Yep, it's a Victorian ornament. It came with a set of graphics I bought a few years ago, and it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012