Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Business cards for Paper and Present

I had to print some more business cards for Paper and Present the other day. I printed 100 of them not all that long ago, but I seemed to have run out almost immediately and had to send out several days' worth of orders with regular cards from my inkjet. This time I printed 200 of them and I'm trying to be a little more selective about who gets them. I set a minimum dollar amount for orders that qualify for the good letterpress card, but the stack seems to be getting smaller already. It's a good thing, to be sure, because it means I'm getting lots of orders (I'm almost at 1,000!). But on the flip side, I'm so busy packing orders that I don't have time to print more cards. It's an interesting dilemma. :)

Reprinting biz cards for Paper and Present
 

In other Paper and Present news, I am busy trying to add lots of new products to the shop. I've had several requests for masculine gift wrap options, so I'll be adding several new wrapping papers and tissue paper that have a masculine feel, as well as several new feminine tissue paper designs.

I also am working on lots of custom colors for my stained wood clothespins and something completely unique to Paper and Present: stained wood berry baskets!! Just like the cute little pint baskets you get berries in at the farmers' market, only BETTER because they are stained a color. So far I have seafoam and fuchsia, and I am working on peach and a few other colors. I think they'd be perfect to hold favors at a summer wedding, but they'd be equally great for a family picnic or BBQ. I'm working on the photos now and hope to have them in the shop soon.

And even though it is only June, yesterday I placed a GIGANTIC order for Christmas gift wrap, gift bags, and tissue paper. As busy as I was last year at Christmas (when I was the new kid on the block and no one had ever heard of me), I am anticipating a very busy holiday season so I thought I should start preparing now. I can't wait to show you all the pretty new things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting and sharing your thoughts and comments!

LinkWithin

 

The Handwork Chronicles | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012